Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Leisure Time

Well yesterday night we went dinner with my cousins at a restaurant near Leisure Mall...Forgot about the name of the shop but all I know was the food damn nice!!! hahaha...

After that...we went to pharmacy to some pills/vitamins~~...I also dunno how come we ended up in Leisure Mall...my parents and cousins keep chit-chatting until went in jor...xDD...

NVM, then my 'BIAO DI' bought a cup of chocolate & Vanilla flavour ice cream in...BASKIN ROBBIN!!! wahahaha...the sad thing is...he onli ate a few spoon and handed it to his mum...ltr when all the ice cream melted he baru EAT again...isn't it should be DRINK?! hehe....

These are what I've seen at the entrance?? erm I think is center of the mall xDD haha....

A big fatty moon cake^^


The mushroom





Quite scary isn't it ??? xDD


The praying mantis~~!!


Big Pumpkin ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment

Alo~